The Research Center for Open Science and Data Platform (RCOS) was established at the National Institute of Informatics (NII) for the purpose of developing and operating research data infrastructure, thereby laying the foundation of Open Science in Japan.
Research is expected to shift to a new research paradigm, specifically Open Science, through the open collaboration and sharing of research publications and data within academia and beyond, thus accelerating the progress of research and meeting the social challenges of today.
- 2018.05.30 NEWS Prof. Yamaji was elected Vice-Chairman of Confederation of Open Access Repositories (COAR) (14-17 May 2018).
- 2017.10.05 MAINTENANCE Tuesday 5th October 2017, 14:00-15:00.
- 2017.05.26 EVENT Research Data Utilization Forum (on 26 June 2017).
- 2017.05.09 EVENT We will make a presentation on RCOS at the NII Open Forum (9 & 10 June 2017).
- 2017.04.01 NEWS Inauguration of the Research Center for Open Science and Data Platform (RCOS).